April 5, 2012

Review: Silver Knight by Caron Rider

Summary-
When seventeen-year-old Diana recognizes an elderly priest in a video on YouTube, she realizes that reincarnation is real and that she’s been alive before! Every night in her dreams, she relives her past learning that it’s kill or be killed. Now a bishop at the Vatican whom she saved in another life calls on her once more. She is needed to help defeat evil within the catacombs of Rome. But when she arrives in Rome, she meets Alexander – the man of her dreams! Through the centuries she has loved him…betrayed him...been killed by him. Will she give him another chance or this time will she strike first?

Review-
What an excellent piece of writing. An absolute brilliant way to intertwine mythical history with the here & now. I especially liked the whole reincarnation aspect of the storyline. The main character is simply wonderful. Her inner circle of friends & foes really added to the myth & mystery. The dreams which Diana can not escape are written in such detail I actually lost my breath a few times. The way the author describes everything makes it all seem so believable. This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. When you dream about the book you are reading... then you know it's an excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed this mesmerizing adventure. I can not wait to read the sequel. I will most assuredly be buying this one for my own private collection. Job Well Done!!

Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the Author for the donation of this book to the Read for your future book program!~





1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good. I've never heard about it before but it sounds like it would definitely be my kind of read. Adding to the TBR, thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)