June 8, 2013

Review: Silver Demon (The Silver Series: Book 2) by Caron Rider

Summary-
Plunged into a demon filled world, Diana must come to terms with an existence geared toward defending humans. Diana’s dreams have shown her the way to destroy them with silver. But her dreams have also shown her Alexander—a demon she has hated…and loved…through the ages. Now Alex has followed her to Springfield, and people are dying. Dare she trust him and let him into her life?
An aggravating vice principal, Internet dating, and stalking demons are just a few of the challenges facing Diana, Sam and Maggie their senior year. Join them for another adventure that will ultimately lead them back to Rome.
 
Review-
This is the kind of sequel I like to read. It gets right to the action. Continuing on with the original storyline while adding an all new direction. I really like how the author keeps throwing bits & pieces from the past in to make the present a clearer picture. I love all the added history. I was never very good at historical things but I love the way it's retold in this story. I'm betting that a lot of it is factual or close it being the truth. I'd certainly like to research and see for myself. It really adds depth to the storyline. I'm sure the author added her own flare to the mix, which makes it all the more interesting. The story really keeps you engaged & totally interested. Along with the mystery, action and love story the characters are very endearing. Every one of them has their own story & history while adding depth & dimension to this story. The storyline is like a finely woven web with everything coming together in a single thread. That thread is left un-ended providing a lead into the next book. I can't wait! Really a good book. Happy Reading!!
 
Reviewer Rating:4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele
Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future in exchange for a honest review!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)